Saturday, March 19, 2011

Knit one, purl one.

How lovely to see the rain this morning. The dogs look like they've been mud wrestling and probably have. Oh, to be a pup for a day. Knit one, purl one. And the nights are cooling down noticeably now, I've shivered a couple of times and am quicker to get dressed in the mornings.  Thankfully I've almost finished knitting a winter jumper and, dare I say it, it's been such a pleasure being creative without getting my hands dirty, that I'm going to the wool shop again tomorrow. Knit one, purl one.
A couple of 'clean' days away from the studio were just what I needed to focus on new business cards and last minute changes to website updates, not to mention playing with my new laptop and read and blog and wander around the roses and and feed the baby chicks. It's not all about roses, you know. This weekend I've been surrounded by vases of stunning magenta and glittery yellow orchids.
 The thing about getting engrossed in a blog while the rain is teaming down is that all the near-dry washing is soaked again. Oh, well, I think I'll put the kettle on and have a cup of tea and a rummage in the cupboard - Tam might have overlooked some chocolate - and reflect on Thursday night at the Enmore Theatre dancing ourselves stupid to Leftfield.  Knit one, drop one.

No comments:

Post a Comment